In Single Title mine are:
- Dorothy Koomson - that woman should be on your MUST-BUY list too.
- Lisa Jewell - have loved her since Ralph's Party
- Jenny Crusie - never laugh so hard as when I'm reading a Crusie novel.
- Marian Keyes & Jodi Picoult (although I haven't read their last two books as I'm not reading nearly as much as I'd like at the moment).
In Category romance mine are:
- Heidi Rice - nuff said :)
- Kelly Hunter - I bow down!
- Bronwyn Jameson - always a keeper.
- Sarah Mayberry - GOLD
- Anna Cleary - unputdownable!