Friday, September 23, 2011

Virtual Writing Weekend


I got lucky this weekend - Hubby said a while ago that he wanted to take the three heroes-in-training (lol at that, I pity the women who get them sometimes) to visit his mother who lives three hours away. I offered - once - to go along too but he insisted I stay behind and write. So aside from four hours in the shop tomorrow morning, this weekend is MINE to write guilt-free!!

So, my lovely CP, Jackie Ashenden and I, are having a VIRTUAL WRITING WEEKEND. She lives in another continent to me, so this is the best we can do. We both have no kids, lots of snacks (actually, I don't, cos I've just started a DIET) and the whole weekend to write up a storm?!

Are you jealous? I would be :)

6 comments:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Very jealous. Not fair. I have a hideously busy weekend with the kids where at one point I actually have to be in three places at the one time! On the good side I've reached my 30,000 words. But I seriously doubt I'll write anymore!

AJ Blythe said...

I have the kids all day today on my own so, yes, the green daggers are out... have a great weekend Rach!

Lacey Devlin said...

Very jealous. You're dead to me.

;-)

P.S. Isn't your hubby lovely for insisting you stay behind and write? Full brownie points for him.

Rachael Johns said...

It's a rarity Scarlet!!! And well done you on getting to 30k so quickly :) In awe.

Anita - hope you survived. x

Lacey - dead? Sad!

Jackie Ashenden said...

Yeah!!! Though NZ isn't really a continent. Lol! I just wish we were in the same time zone. Why is Perth so far behind?? Grrrr.

Rachael Johns said...

True Jackie - what IS NZ then!? Is it part of Australia? I don't know if the NZers would like that assumption? What do YOU think?