Friday, September 10, 2010

Check out my GROOVY badge!

I'm like a teenage girl with a new iPod cover (do they even make them? LOL). I've got a NEW BADGE! See on the left hand side of my blog for my New Voices Entrant badge - better still, if you click on it, it'll take you straight to my entry.

Have you entered?

Do you want one too?

Then head on over to Lacey Devlin's blog where you can pick one up for free - she's made them out of the goodness of her heart cos she is so damn cool! Thanks Lacey! You rock!

Promise I'll be back in the next few days with some craft posts. I have a few things I've been mulling over since the RWA Oz conf and I'd like to get your thoughts too!

Until then....
x

4 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Nice badge, Rach. Good luck with your entry. :)

Jackie Ashenden said...

Yay, Rach! Awesome chapter lovie! Nice badge too.

Cathryn Hein said...

That's a very cool linky widgety thing, Rach.

Sally Clements said...

Wow, isn't Lacey clever? Love your entry!