The extremely talented and generous Jackie Ashenden and the newly published, hugely lovely Mel Tescho nominated me (eons ago - I know I'm REALLY slack) for a Kreativ Blog Award - what fun!! Apparently I'm supposed to post 7 'supposedly' (who judges this stuff) interesting facts about little old (I turned 30 yesterday so I can say that - lol) moi!
1) I have three boys but if I'd had girls instead they'd have been called Harriet, Matilda and Imogen.
2) I started writing after I broke up with my first true love.
3) I liked that guy for four years before we went out and another sad four afterwards.
4) I didn't meet my dad or my five half brothers and sisters until I was seventeen.
5) My lovely husband can't say no if I really want something - hence kid number three and our Old English Sheepdog, Rodger.
6) I'm actually more of a cat person.
7) I absolutely hate the taste of coffee but I LOVE the aroma.
And one more for good measure!
8) I'm petrified of anything eight-legged. Petrified I tell ya!
Now for the 'other' stuff.
While away enjoying myself at the beach with my 'mostly' delightful family, I checked my email via my phone and heard from the absolutely fabulous editor I've been working with at Mills and Boon. She said she LOVED my revisions and would like to see the rest of the book, so I'm gonna be a busy little chickadee for the next few months. Am aiming to get the first 30k to her by the end of Feb!!!
Oh and now for tagging all the lovely people I'd like to know more about. I'm giving the Kreativ Blog award to Becca J Heath, Janette Radevski, Cathryn Brunet, Caitlin Nicholas, Sami Lee, Anne MacFarlane and Nicki Flockton (these people may or may not have been awarded the award and posted about it already, but I've been away and may have missed it)!!!